With the rapid advances enabled by IoT, things are changing. Come to LiveWorx 2016 to connect and learn with fellow innovators who are using disruptive new technologies to evolve the way they design, manufacture, service, develop and experience things.
What You’ll Learn
Featuring new real-world IoT applications, groundbreaking technology demonstrations, hands-on training opportunities, thought-leading keynotes and the latest product and solution innovations, LiveWorx 2016 will inspire you to achieve product development, service and IoT success.
Join 5,000+ colleagues and experts in Boston to:
- Learn how to leverage solutions and innovations by PTC, ThingWorx and its partners to develop new product features, gain valuable customer insights and evolve your service offerings with the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Understand market trends and opportunities to create a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Discover real-world approaches for integrating IoT into your products.
- Increase technical skills and knowledge to streamline current tasks and/or support an IoT journey.
- Provide feedback directly to PTC executives to shape future solutions.
- Build and strengthen relationships with people within the PTC ecosystem who can provide ongoing problem-solving, support and process improvements.
- Learn about new capabilities that will be available in future PTC releases.
How You’ll Learn
At LiveWorx 2016, there will be a number of different ways for you to gain credible and thought-provoking information. These formats will include:
- Ignite Talk - NEW
This quick-hit format is designed to reveal one new thought-provoking idea that will ignite conversations with attendees for the remainder of the event.
- Best Practices
Your peers and other experts will share new approaches and lessons learned to help you increase ROI, solve a business challenge or drive innovation at your organization.
- Product Update
PTC experts will share up-to-date information on the latest innovations in product capabilities and proven business models across all of PTC’s offerings in these sessions.
Peers will reveal how they are taking advantage of new product functionality.
- Quick Tip / Peer Spotlight - NEW
Directly on the exhibit hall floor, customer and partner presenters will showcase a solution or product they used to save time and/or costs in these shorter-format presentations.
You will be able to interact with up to four customer, partner and PTC experts through panel discussions on a focused topic in these sessions.
- Hands-on Training
In full-day or two-hour sessions led by PTC University expert instructors, you will have the chance to learn how to use the latest PTC and ThingWorx solutions through hands-on exercises.
- eLearning Lab
In the exhibit hall, PTC’s expert instructors will host an eLearning Lab you can visit whenever you have time – no pre-registration required – to get questions answered and try the latest solutions for yourself.
- Hands-on Workshops
In addition to the hands-on training you’ll find in PTC University sessions, you can build more new PTC Creo and PTC Windchill skills in the hands-on workshops hosted by those same expert instructors – at your convenience – in the exhibit hall.