We're excited to announce the all-new CAD & PLM Technical Day at LiveWorx on Monday, June 10th at the BCEC! This event, presented in partnership with PTC/USER, focuses solely on Creo and Windchill content designed to hone your skills.
The sessions below are just a sampling of the 25 sessions you'll find onsite. After registering for LiveWorx and CAD & PLM Technical Day, you'll see a full list of all sessions offered in the LiveWorx Content Catalog.
- 15 Tips In Creo Parametric
- Back to Basics: Simplified Reps For Everyone
- Creo 6.0 Tips and Tricks
- Creo Automation: Your Gateway to Design Efficiency
- Designers Through Customization Tools in Creo Parametric
- Enterprise Product Costing in The Design Phase
- How To Effectively Use The Creo Welding Application In An MBD World
- Lessons Learned: Moving to Creo 4.0 For The Enterprise
- Making Oracle SQeaL!
- Managing & Integrating Building Information Modeling with Windchill
- Model Tree Tricks for Large Assembly Management
- New Product Development By E2E Process Integration Based On PLM and ERP
- Refactoring Wonky Windchill Workflows
- Single Sign On With ThingWorx and Windchill
- Windchill Build and Deploy Automation – Raytheon’s Journey Towards Continuous Integration In A Highly Customized Environment
The CAD & PLM Technical Day content is a $350 add-on for all LiveWorx passholders through June 10.
Register before June 9th to receive the lowest rates:
- Explorer Pass: $1199 ($100 off retail price)
- All Access Pass: $1399 ($100 off retail price)
- DeluX Pass: $1699 ($200 off retail price)
For more information on sessions and passes, please visit the CAD & PLM Technical Day event page.