Fall is looming and it’s that time of year again, the LiveWorx 18 Call for Papers will be open starting September 6th through October 20th. Don’t miss your chance to submit a proposal and secure your spot on the LiveWorx Agenda! Be sure to register to stay informed on the latest updates.
The LiveWorx 18 Educational Tracks will include:
- Product Design & Business Process
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Healthcare & Medical Devices
- Oil & Gas
- Smart Cities
As a LiveWorx presenter you will become part of a unique community at the forefront of technology. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your expertise
- Interact with a quality audience with a demonstrated interest in your topic
- Get a FREE All-Access pass to the conference (a $1,495 value)
- Receive presentation development and coaching
Past LiveWorx speakers include Steve Wozniak, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Malcom Gladwell, Jim Heppelmann and other technology visionaries. LiveWorx 2018 is your opportunity to become a part of an esteemed, dynamic group of presenters. Be sure to register now to be notified when the Call for Papers is open!