Registration for Training Courses at LiveWorx 19, June 10-13 in Boston, is now open! LiveWorx is your one-stop-shop for all the latest information on digital transformation, industrial innovation and disruptive technologies like AR/MR/VR, AI & Robotics, Digital Engineering and more. One of our many learning formats is in-depth software trainings for CAD, PLM, Industrial Automation, IoT and AR.
Be sure to register for LiveWorx early to secure your seat, as trainings fill up quickly. Below is a list of course titles by product; dates & descriptions can be found on the Training page. (NOTE: Click on the categories below to view all trainings in that group.)
- Topology Optimization Workflow Using Creo Parametric
- Update to Creo Parametric 6.0 from Creo Parametric 5.0
- Topology Optimization for Creo Parametric
- Introduction to Model Based Definition (MBD) with Creo Parametric
- Introduction to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Kepware in Manufacturing
- Fundamentals of KEPServerEX
- ThingWorx Crash Course
- DevOps Practices for ThingWorx
- ThingWorx Fundamentals
- IoT Modeling with ThingWorx
- AR Development Quick Start with Vuforia Studio
- Creo Design & Sequencing for Augmented Reality (AR)
- Windchill REST Service API Discovery
- The Windchill PDMLink 11.1 MCAD Data Management Process for Creo Parametric
- Mastering CAD Driven Product Structure Management with Windchill PDMLink 11.1
Register Early For LiveWorx 19
We recommend you register early as courses fill up quickly! REMEMBER: You must be registered for LiveWorx 19 before you can register for Trainings. (Helpful hint: Prices go up $200 at 11:59pm PST on February 20th so register now and save some money!) Also, Trainings have an additional fee.
For a quick tutorial on how to register for Trainings, click here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.