Transform operations with the power of real-time insights, end-to-end visibility, and scalable solutions
Don’t surrender to unplanned downtime, inefficient labor utilization, or short-sighted inventory planning. It’s time to activate your smart factory!
What is a Smart Factory?
A smart factory integrates the act of production into an organization’s digital supply network, driving increased value both within and beyond the four walls of the factory. It:
- Collects, connect, and analyzes production data
- Augments human intelligence with machine intelligence
- Drives better insights and sustained, improvements in performance and safety
It can also help you:
- Improve throughput and enhance existing capacity
- Enhance workforce capability and productivity
- Improve quality and maximize production yield
- Strengthen manufacturing flexibility
- Increase speed to market
- Reduce cost of production and enhance margin
- Improve employee safety and
- comply to environmental standards
Experience a Smart Factory Firsthand
This year at LiveWorx, Deloitte Digital’s Virtual Factory will be bigger and better than ever, featuring an expanded rubber duck production line, more use cases, even new “protoducks” and a limited edition interactive comic book.
See how pairing industrial assets and systems with IoT sensors and gateways can enable a digital supply network and unlock measurable value.
Go to deloitte.com/us/liveworx to learn more, and visit Deloitte Digital’s LiveWorx booth, #510, to experience a smart factory come to life!
View Industry 4.0 (Digital Manufacturing) Sessions at LiveWorx