Virtual Conference on Industrial Cybersecurity: From the Shop Floor to the Board Room
Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 from 1 PM - 2:30 PM (EST)
This 90 minutes virtual conference is designed to answer some essential questions about ICS cybersecurity:
- How to build a better view of our ICS.
- How to combat the rise of a sophisticated attacker.
- Using and understanding the Attacker Kill Chain.
- Incremental steps you can take to build a robust and secure foundation and then build up to greater and more secure connectivity.
- Business and cybersecurity challenges in the IIoT era with a discussion surrounding best practices and recommendations.
- Lucian Fogoros, Co-Founder, IIoT-World
- Eric Byres, P.Eng, ISA Fellow, CEO, aDolus Inc.
- Robert Albach, Sr. Product Line Manager, Cisco
- Richard Ku, Sr. Vice President of Trend Micro IoT Security Business
- Greg Orloff, Chief Innovation Officer, IIoT World