One of the most frequently asked questions we hear is, "What's going to be new at LiveWorx?" There's a lot in store for LiveWorx 19 (June 10-13 in Boston), so we put together a running list to keep our attendees up-to-date. Bookmark this post and check back often to see what's been added! You can also sign up to be a LiveWorx Insider to be notified of event updates.
LiveWorx 19 Updates
- Breakout Sessions will now span 4 days, with the first sessions starting the afternoon of Monday, June 10th (before the evening Welcome Reception).
- Xtropolis is expanding into another hall, increasing the footprint to 200,000 sq. ft. (up from 150,000 sq. ft.), including highly advanced experiential demos.
- Demo Power Hours will be increased from two in 2018 to five in 2019, with all new demos & delights.
- Added Electronics & High Tech as a new Educational Track.
- Event Technology Advancements — More digital signage and a new Mobile App with AR (Augmented Reality) capabilities.
- Food & Beverage — Based on attendee feedback, we’ll now be offering healthier meal options with expanded menu choices.
- New Co-Located Events: Digital Engineering Day and the Servigistics Symposium will be held on Monday, June 10th. Additional co-located events will be coming soon.
Of course we'll continue to feature the most innovative digital transformation content and technologies, including AR/MR/VR, Robotics & AI, IoT, Industry 4.0 and more.
You can't afford to miss LiveWorx 19—four action-packed days full of educational and networking opportunities, designed to keep you at the forefront of disruptive industrial technologies and advance your career!