One of the most frequently asked questions we hear is, "What's going to be new at LiveWorx?" There's a lot in store for LiveWorx 19 (June 10-13 in Boston), so we put together a running list to keep our attendees up-to-date. Bookmark this post and check back often to see what's been added! You can also sign up to be a LiveWorx Insider to be notified of event updates.
LiveWorx 19 Updates
- Breakout Sessions will now span 4 days, with the first sessions starting at 3:30pm on Monday, June 10th (before the evening Welcome Reception).
- Xtropolis is expanding into another hall, increasing the footprint to 200,000 sq. ft. (up from 150,000 sq. ft.), including highly advanced experiential demos.
- Diversity Initiative - LiveWorx announced a new goal to reflect more gender and racial diversity in STEM fields represented at the event.
- Code of Conduct - A more formal Code of Conduct policy has been adopted, to promote and create a safe experience for all participants.
- Demo Power Hours will be increased from two in 2018 to five in 2019, with all new demos & delights.
- Added Electronics & High Tech as a new Educational Track.
- Event Technology Advancements — More digital signage and a new Mobile App with AR (Augmented Reality) capabilities.
- Food & Beverage — Based on attendee feedback, we’ll now be offering healthier meal options with expanded menu choices.
- Sustainability Program - The BCEC has implemented a variety of "green" practices, from becoming LEED Silver certified to reducing energy consumption and having composting and recycling programs.
- New Co-Located Events on Monday, June 10th:
- Corporate Leader's Roundtable
- Cyber Safety Symposium
- Enterprise Blockchain Summit by ReadWrite Labs
- Innovation Women Pop-up
Of course we'll continue to feature the most innovative digital transformation content and technologies, including AR/MR/VR, AI & Robotics, IIoT & Smart Connected Products, Industry 4.0 (Digital Manufacturing) and more.
You can't afford to miss LiveWorx 19—four action-packed days full of educational and networking opportunities, designed to keep you at the forefront of disruptive industrial technologies and advance your career!
Sign Up for LiveWorx Event Updates!