Technology executive and general manager, digital transformation consultant; Founder and Strategic Adviser at Bennit AI, Bennit Inc.
Ryan Cahalane is a software and services executive with a passion for leading growth and transformation in technology-oriented businesses. Extensive experience with Fortune 500 companies, consultancies, and startups, with a record of sustainable results, customer and team satisfaction, and pioneering innovation.
● Growth-focused P&L leader with a record of sustained, above-market performance
● Passionate customer evangelist dedicated to successful, long-term partnering
● Devoted mentor and team champion recognized for developing future leaders
● Creative problem solver adept at leading technology-driven business transformations
● Visionary in the viable application of modern and disruptive technologies to industry
Ryan holds an Electrical Engineering degree from Purdue University and a Systems Engineering and Management degree from Case Western University.