LiveWorx Virtual Event Code of Conduct
The LiveWorx Events Team is dedicated to providing a safe and positive experience to all virtual event attendees. We expect all attendees to adhere to the guidelines of this Virtual Code of Conduct.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and fellow attendees
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment by being respectful and considerate to fellow attendees (includes speakers, moderators, sponsors and staff)
- Refraining from discriminatory, offensive, threatening or harassing speech and behavior
- Offensive or threatening comments are prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability
- Inappropriate comments/advancements or stalking of fellow attendees will not be tolerated
- Nudity is prohibited
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and is non-negotiable. Any attendees who engage in this behavior will be removed from the virtual event.
This Virtual Event Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by the LiveWorx Events Team.