LiveWorx 2021 Virtual Code of Conduct
The LiveWorx Team is dedicated to providing a safe and positive experience to all virtual attendees. We expect all attendees to adhere to the guidelines of this Virtual Code of Conduct.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and fellow attendees
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment by being respectful and considerate to fellow attendees (includes speakers, moderators, sponsors and staff)
- Refraining from discriminatory, offensive, threatening or harassing speech and behavior
- Offensive or threatening comments are prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability
- Inappropriate comments/advancements or stalking of fellow attendees will not be tolerated
- Nudity is prohibited
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and is non-negotiable. Any attendees who engage in this behavior will be removed from the virtual experience.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by the LiveWorx Team.