Global CTO, Manufacturing Industries, Dell Technologies
CTO |Manufacturing Industries
More than 35 years of achievement in the following areas:
• Enterprise Edge Architecture
• Integrated Operations (iOps) Design
• Process Optimization
• Asset Management Systems
• IOT Architecture and Consulting
• Connected Enterprise
• Digital Transformation
• Cognitive AI
• Augmented Reality Mixed Reality
• Operational Excellence Solutions
• Application Integration
• OT Cyber Security
• AI/ML Solutions
• ERP Architecture and Integration
I have been in the automation and hardware/software market for over 35 years. I am currently the CTO for Manufacturing Industries, Global Industries group at Dell Technologies. I help our customers with their industrial Edge solutions by creating use cases and architectures from the field to the cloud. I create these solutions by looking at the business and then applying the solution in the industry specific context that enables the value proposition. I have consistently led companies to re-focus on the value of their solutions combined with their business problem that enables them to understand and sustain their competitive advantage.
I started my carrier designing split architecture analog controls. Since then, I’ve worked at Honeywell, Aspen Technology, SAP, Microsoft, Emerson and currently at Dell Technologies as a Global CTO for Manufacturing.
I have worked in several vertical markets including Oil & Gas, Upstream, Mid-Stream, Refining, Chemical, CPG, Food Beverage, Life Sciences, Pharma, Mining, and Power Gen.
• Deliver enterprise solutions for most markets including Edge, IoT, AI & ML solutions, digital transformation programs
• Create IoT business consulting methodology to deliver value base solutions consulting engagements
• Deliver Value Based Consulting on disruptive technologies like cognitive AI/ML and Augmented Reality
• Consult and create Edge Solutions and Analytics architectures