Kyle Ellicott, Co-Founder of Topio Networks, recently published an article summarizing top blockchain news stories from around the world. Get a deep dive into compelling stories like:
- China launching national blockchain platform, Blockchain Service Network (BSN)
- Facebook Libra gets redesigned with new architecture and digital currencies to comply with regulations — yet is still considered a security.
- Tesla Completes Blockchain Pilot to Speed China Imports Process
- Power Ledger Rolls Out Blockchain-Based Solar Energy Trading in Western Australia
- An in-depth review of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, And Multichain blockchains discover that only one is ready and meets standards for government use.
- AirAsia launched a blockchain-based cargo booking system called Freightchain— the world’s first digital air cargo network run on a blockchain.
- Wyoming’s Carbon County to Move Its Land Records on Blockchain
- Insights on the next generation of cloud services, Cloud 3.0 — Decentralized Service Marketplaces
- China has begun trialing a test interface for the country’s central bank digital currency (CBDC) with the Agricultural Bank of China (ABC)
- Enterprise blockchain, Hyperledger Fabric unleashes viable solutions for multiple industries and use cases.
- and more!
BONUS: Ellicott, recently released the latest Q1 2020 edition of his Blockchain Landscape Map that provides an overview of the blockchain industry highlighting over 900 global companies, venture funds, and working groups. Consider it a guiding roadmap to further navigate the entire blockchain industry.
Click to read the full article and get access to in-depth blockchain news.
Learn More About Cutting-Edge Tech at LiveWorx