It’s hard to believe LiveWorx took place in Boston over a month ago. We are still on a high from the amazing energy and ideas brought forth by the thousands of attendees and presenters. Did you miss a presentation or wish you could revisit one? Good news! The digital transformation strategies showcased at the conference can continue to inspire us for months to come. With the brand new LiveWorx On Demand hub, you can access over 80 of the event’s most popular sessions and presentation files on topics like ALM, AR, CAD, IIoT, PLM, and more.
From Case Studies and Fireside Chats to Track Spotlights and celebrity keynotes on the main stage, there are hours of content available for your viewing pleasure, all for free, and all from the comfort of your own home.
Highlights on the Hub
Don’t know where to start? Start streaming the main stage action and explore the presentation files shared by these industry experts:
- Keynote: Path to the Future: Products in the Age of Transformation with Jim Heppelmann, PTC
- A New Vision for Service with Neil Barua, PTC; Jean-Pierre Samilo, Schneider Electric; and Phillip Greene, Alcon Vision Suite
- Product Lifecycle Innovation with Windchill and Windchill+ with Mark Lobo, PTC; Helmut Huprich, Schaeffler AG; Lasse Nowack, Vestas Wind Systems A/S; and Reggie Fortson, Johnson & Johnson
- Where Creo and Creo+ Meet: A Roadmap with Paul Sagar, PTC; and Brian Thompson, PTC
- Celebrity Keynote: Where Good Ideas Come From with Steven Johnson
- Extending the Value of the Digital Thread with ALM, IIoT, and AR with Abby Eon, PTC; Christoph Braeuchle, PTC; JJ Lechleiter, PTC; and Howard Heppelmann, PTC
- Embracing Agile Product Development with Professor Steven Eppinger, MIT
- Tangible Strategies for Improving Product Sustainability with Dave Duncan, PTC; and Catherine Kniker, PTC
- Celebrity Keynote: A Brave World of Risk-Taking and Living a Life of Purpose with Alex Honnold, Jimmy Chin, and Kelly Corrigan
On the LiveWorx On Demand Hub you can discover the strategies and solutions your peers are leveraging to increase sustainability, growth, efficiency, and profitability. Dive into the hours of content and presentation files available to help your company better compete and prepare for your digital transformation journey.