LiveWorx 2019 was full of educational sessions spanning 12 different tracks covering many topics and industries. Below you will find a list we culminated of the top consumed sessions in our content archive to date.
Be sure to visit the 2020 Content Archive to view the full list of over 200 session PDFs and videos.
- Delivering a Powerful AR/VR User Experience for the Enterprise Employee Scott McCormick, Emergent Enterprise
- From CAD to Real-time: How to Make Your Assets VR/ AR Ready Mike Festa, Boston Chapter President, The VR/AR Association
- Augmented Reality Design Strategies and Tools Ayora Berry and Nathanial Lane, PTC Discover
IIOT & SMART CONNECTED PRODUCTS
- End-to-End IoT Security: A Safer Internet of Things Brian Geisel, CEO, Geisel Software, Inc.
- Edge 2.0: Next Generation IIoT Using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Antony Coufal, Chief Technical Officer, IIoT-Oxys Corp.
- Enhancing Remote Service with the Power of IIoT Data Wendy MacNaughton, Sr. Software Engineer, Varian Medical Systems
- Managing your Smart Factory Probodh Chiplunkar, Global Head - Digital Transformation and ePLM, Birlasoft
- Leveraging Lean & Engaged Employees to Power Your Digital Transformation Patricia Panchak, Former Editor-in-Chief, Industry Week
- How Industrial IoT and Machine Learning are Helping Solve Real Problems Kari Terho, General Manager, Elisa Smart Factory, Elisa
AUTOMOTIVE & MOBILITY
- So I've Modeled. What's Next? How BMW Benefits from Rigid Modeling Standards Dr. Georg Strobl, Head of Functional Safety Powertrain, BMW and Andreas Korff, Director Business Development, PTC
- Reconstructing the Future of Cities Carla Bailo, President and CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- A Roller Coaster Ride to Tooling Management: How PACCAR Automated A Multi-Division Tooling Asset and Cross-department Workflow Administration Navika Wadhwa, Engineering Systems Project Manager, PACCAR
- Keynote: Delight Your Customers with Optimized Service Delivery Marne Martin, President Service Management Business Unit of IFS / CEO of WorkWave, IFS Leslie Paulson, General Manager, Servigistics, PTC David Williams, Principal, Capgemini
- Service Disruption Demands Innovation and New Value Proposition in Service Life-Cycle Management Aly Pinder Jr., Program Director, Service Innovation & Connected Products, IDC
- Leveraging Existing Technical Publication Content in an AR World Mike Simon, Director, Information Services, EAC and Chris Woerther, Director, Customer Success, EAC
AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
- Implementing the Model-Based Enterprise Richard Hartman, Managing Director, DSA
- Airbus Enterprise Architecture for Digital Twin and Digital Continuity Jonathan Bioret, Project Manager, Airbus and Simon Rince, Information Management Architect, Airbus
- Digital Technology to Enhance Border Security Don Sharp, CEO, Coolfire Solutions
Curious what sessions are in store for LiveWorx 2020? The first 100+ sessions will be live in early February. Sign up to become an Insider to be notified when content is live on the website.