The LiveWorx 2023 session catalog is now live! Discover hundreds of presenters and 150+ sessions. The agenda spans 7 tracks (across 9 industries) including the latest trending topics like industrial metaverse, agile product development, SaaS, and more. Drill down to the content most relevant to you with filters by track, topic, job role, content level, presenter company and more. Check back regularly for new content as sessions are being added daily.
Sample sessions include:
- Improve Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Quality with Augmented Reality
- How Vuforia Solutions Help Industrial Companies Drive Workforce Efficiency
- AR Adoption Strategies for Achieving Success
- Rapid Design: Avidbots’ Journey from SolidWorks to Onshape
- Creo MBD Powers GE Appliance’s Digital Transformation
- Building Smarter Assemblies in Creo: Best Practices & Automation for AAX
- Critical Considerations: Starting a Smart Connected Products (SCP) Program
- How IIoT, Cloud, and SaaS are Driving Smart & Sustainable Manufacturing
- Production Assurance: Can You Predict the Profitability of Future Production?
- Indra T&D Digital Transformation Journey with Windchill
- How Lockheed Martin Streamlined Their Digital Thread with Zuken & PTC
- Leverage Cloud and SaaS for Improved Collaboration and Speed
- Industrial Machinery: A Major Paradigm Shift in the IIoT Business Model
- Cisco System's Service Supply Chain Planning: A Transformational Journey
- Benefits of the Digital Thread for Service
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY [New in 2023!]
- Designing Products for the Environment at Cummins
- Digitization in Manufacturing for a Sustainable Future
- Product Sustainability 101
What’s new this year?
We're so excited to welcome you back in person at LiveWorx 2023. The purchase of a 4-day All Access Pass not only gives you access to all 215+ breakout sessions, it also enables you to attend all other programming like trainings and UX Labs free of charge. This year's event is going to be bigger and better than ever with new content tracks. training opportunities, and other fun surprises. This year, attendees can explore new offerings including:
- New tracks including: Environmental Sustainability and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Content sessions focused on newly acquired Onshape, Arena, ServiceMax, and codebeamer products. You can find these sessions by using the filtering feature on the content catalog. Learn more about how to navigate the catalog by visiting this Tips & Tricks article.
- Complimentary PTC Product trainings included in the All Access Pass. These trainings provide a unique opportunity to learn the technical ins and outs from subject matter experts—without needing to purchase anything additional. Space is limited, so be sure to register and secure your spot in trainings via the content catalog today.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from experts who will help you increase operational efficiencies, innovate at scale, and drive positive outcomes in your digital transformation journey! Register now to secure your pass at the best possible price.