Download the new and improved LiveWorx 19 mobile app today and start planning your four perfect days of education in Boston! It's easy, simply:
When the app is downloaded, you'll see the onboarding screens, which will introduce you to some of the features and options to:
- Opt-in to Location Alerts (enables app messaging & notifications)
- Join the Public Attendee List and enable in-app messaging so you can contact other public attendees, set up meetings, etc.
The app also includes new and improved functionality for:
- Find and navigate to anywhere in the BCEC including Xtropolis/ sponsor booths, breakout session rooms, Lawn on D, etc.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications and receive timely and relevant information throughout the event.
- You can change your preferences at any time through the app or device settings.
- Schedule + My Agenda:
- Any sessions you’ve registered for will map over into the My Agenda area of the app.
- You can also register for a session by pressing the star icon on the left side.
- All keynotes, networking parties and trainings will be pre-populated to your calendar.
- Filtering capabilities are the same as within the Session Catalog.
We encourage you to download and set up the app before LiveWorx begins so you're set and ready to go on June 10th! If you need assistance while on-site, there will be a Mobile App Assistance Desk in the North Lobby of the BCEC.