Join PTC and industry experts for three new Track Spotlight presentations at LiveWorx focused on Creo and Creo+, Agile Product Development, and Digital Thread. In these presentations, you will learn strategies you can adopt to increase efficiency in your own organization and accelerate your digital transformation journey.
Presented by: Professor Steven D. Eppinger, Professor of Management Science and Innovation, MIT Sloan School of Management
MIT Professor Steven Eppinger discusses Agile development techniques and how they are just as applicable to physical product creation as they are to software. His research has found that the key to adopting Agile methods in mechanical and systems engineering is to make appropriate “adjustments” to the standard Agile approach. Building upon his recent paper, Eppinger explains how some organizations at the leading edge of engineering practices are unlocking the potential of Agile product development by embracing time-boxed sprints and related Agile methods.
What you can expect from this presentation:
- Understand how Agile development works today outside the realm of software projects.
- See how various organizations are adjusting Agile to fit their engineering challenges.
- Gain confidence to start on the Agile journey with your project teams.
Learn about the latest capabilities and get a sneak peek into areas of focus for future Creo and Creo+ releases, including composite design and simulation, design for electrification, and real-time design collaboration, just to name a few. Paul Sagar, CAD VP of Product Management, and Brian Thompson, Divisional GM, CAD Segment will lead this popular session to provide users with anticipated updates. Creo is the industry standard in CAD software and now we’re bringing the full power and capability to the cloud.
What you can expect from this spotlight:
- Discover how Creo and Creo+ provide robust solutions to your engineering challenges.
- Learn about how to leverage new capabilities like composite design and real-time collaboration.
- Find out what’s to come in the future for Creo and Creo+.
Moderated by Abby Eon, SVP Digital Thread Portfolio & GM Kepware, PTC with Panelists: Christoph Braeuchle, SVP, General Manager of ALM, PTC; JJ Lechleiter, SVP, General Manager of AR, PTC; & Howard Heppelmann, DVP and GM, ThingWorx IoT Solutions, PTC
The pressure to develop high-quality, differentiated products faster and more efficiently with optimized customer experiences is compelling companies in nearly all industries to pursue a digital thread strategy. The digital thread brings together siloed departments, suppliers, and customers to deliver up-to-date product and process information, capture real-time insights, and enables closed-loop feedback across the value chain.
While early concepts focused on PLM, now Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) enables systems and software-driven product innovation, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) makes it possible to collect data on products in the field, and Augmented Reality (AR) digitally empowers front-line workers along the digital thread.
Join this session to learn how PTC customers are expanding the value of the digital thread with:
- ALM to simplify complex product and software engineering at scale, mitigate risk, and provide end-to-end traceability.
- IIoT to infuse digital product data with real-time data coming from the physical world enabling new revenue streams and continuous improvement.
- AR to improve workforce flexibility and efficiency to enable manufacturers to quickly react to changing market conditions, competition, and customer demands.
Liveworx returns this May with a lineup of industry and product experts presenting on topics strategically designed to help you on your digital transformation journey. Learn more about all the sessions on the agenda by visiting the content catalog and register today to experience it all, in person!