The LiveWorx 2020 session catalog is now live! Discover hundreds of presenters and 130+ sessions. The agenda spans 13 tracks (encompassing 5 industries and 8 themes), including the latest trending topics like, Augmented Reality, CAD, PLM, IIoT for Products & Service, IIoT for the Factory, additive manufacturing, security, and more. Drill down to the content most relevant to you with filters by track, topic, job role, content level, presenter company and more. Check back regularly for new content as sessions are being added daily.
Sample sessions include:
- Digital Transformation in the DoD: U.S. Navy Case Study
- Improving Airport Operations Through Remote Monitoring
- The Future Is Now: Game-Changing Technology Trends for Aerospace & Defense
- Building a Business Case for Enterprise AR
- Content in the Age of Machines: Building AR & VR into Your Content Strategy
- Implementing Augmented Reality for Training
- How PACCAR Is Leveraging IIoT and PLM for Improved Usability
- How to Successfully Manage Thousands of Global Automotive Projects
- Understanding the Generative Design Process for Race Car Suspensions
- GE Appliances’ MBD Journey
- How Product Designers Are Driving Value from New Technologies
- What's Next in Additive Manufacturing Technology?
EMERGING TECH [New in 2020!]
- Is Blockchain Overkill
- The Coming Era of Emotional Machines
- Why You've Got it All Wrong: The Human Connection
- Build v. Buy: A Case Study from BennitAI
- Retrofit Connectivity and Visualization Faster Than the Speed of Light
- The Magical World of Mashups: Fantastic Widgets and Where to Find Them
- Case Study: How Autoliv Optimizes OEE Across the Enterprise
- Solving Problems in Continuous Manufacturing with Applied Machine Learning
- The ROI Trap: Moving Smart Factory from Tactical to Strategic Impact
- Building the Smart, Connected Lab
- The Power of the Digital Thread: A Medtronic Case Study
- Windchill Regulatory Hub Review with Terumo and Abbott
- Deploying AR Alongside a SCADA System in a Screw Compressor Test Facility
- Top 10 Things To Know When Moving to the Cloud
- Demonstrating the Value of the Digital Thread
- Whirlpool's Journey to Govern Parts
- C&A's PLM Journey: A Deep Dive into PLM Practices
- Nordstrom: Transforming Supply Chain Operations
- Ralph Lauren Case Study: Driving Digital Transformation with 3D + PLM
- Advanced Data Science & Service Parts Optimization
- How to Leverage Augmented Reality in the Medical Workspace
- Zeiss Under the Microscope: A Predictive Service Journey
WORKFORCE OF THE FUTURE [New in 2020!]
- Smart Manufacturing Meets Workforce Development
- Why Culture is Critical to Your Team Retention Strategy
- 15 Non-technical Skills to Cultivate for Technology Leadership
What’s new this year?
- LiveWorx has partnered with industry experts to bring you additional programming, known as Specialty Content. When you purchase your DeluX, 4-Day All Access or Thursday 1-Day All Access Pass, you have access to this amazing content. This is a unique opportunity to learn about a wide range of topics, conveniently located in one place!
- PTC Product Day: Gain access to a bonus day of breakout sessions focused on specialized Creo, Windchill, ThingWorx and Vuforia topics. You will learn from experienced super users and gain tips and tricks, best practices, and insight into how other large enterprise organizations are taking advantage of these solutions.
- Leadership & Development Day: Participate in a day of breakout sessions focused on topics of professional development for individual contributors and people managers alike. Learn the skills you need to be successful in your workplace. LiveWorx provides you with best practices and education focused on technology solutions. Attend this program for education to improve your own professional skillset!
- LiveWorx & MIT Sloan Executive Education: LiveWorx in collaboration with MIT Sloan Executive Education are excited to announce a 2-day educational program "Implementing Industry 4.0: Leading Change in Manufacturing and Operations" that will be available Thursday, June 11th - Friday, June 12th as an extension to the core LiveWorx program.
The purchase of a 4-day All Access Pass not only gives you access to all 200+ breakout sessions, it also allows you to attend other programming including Leadership & Development Day, Cyber Safety Symposium, PTC Product Day and more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from experts who will help you increase operational efficiencies, innovate at scale, and drive positive outcomes in your digital transformation journey! Register now before prices go up February 26th!